Chip Robot Intelligent Dog Toy
A loyal, fun doggie for kids---minus the grooming, food, and vet bills.
Kids love to play with The Chip Robot Dog as much as they love to play with real dogs!
Dogs are wonderful. But, they’re a huge lifelong responsibility. Axel makes the perfect family pet when your child longs for a dog companion to play with but you’re not quite ready to commit to getting a dog.
Axel is super friendly. He won’t bites anyone and he never gets sick. Axel is also super-talented. He sings. He dances. He walks, lies down stands, climbs, and changes his expressions based on different sounds and actions. Your child will adore playing with Axel and taking him for long walks. Another plus! He’s made of eco-friendly, non-toxic ABS material.
Surprise your child with Axel today. Tie a great big red ribbon around his neck and place him where your child can see him when he or she returns from school or play. Your child is going to love Axel!
- Educational: Unique study mode: 26 alphabets and numbers from 0 to 10 will display on Axel's eyes. A perfect combination between sound and pictures makes Axel the best teacher for your kid, who will help strengthen your baby’s memory.
- Interactive: Standby mode: Every few seconds, Axel will do some actions to attract your attention. Without commands, eventually, Axel will enter sleep mode to rest.
- Two control modes: Axel is touch sensitive and can also be controlled with a remote
Note: Don't forget to feed Axel on time; just recharge his batteries and he will be ready to play with you nonstop.
Amazing Dog and Puppy Facts
Bringing a dog or puppy into your family is a huge decision, and here are some things about man’s best four-legged friend that are sure to be of interest to children (and some adults):
1. An adult dog has 42 teeth.
2. A dog’s sense of smell is more than 1 million times stronger than that of a person.
3. More than 1 in 3 families in the United States owns a dog.
4. Spaying or neutering your dog can help prevent certain types of cancer.
5. If never spayed or neutered, a pair of dogs can produce 66,000 puppies in 6 years.
6. A dog’s sense of hearing is more than 10 times more accurate than that of a person.
7. The average dog can run about 19 miles per hour at full speed.
8. Dogs are mentioned 14 times in the Bible.
9. A dog’s nose print is one of a kind, very similar to a person’s fingerprint.
10. The average body temperature for a dog is 101.2.
11. The only sweat glands a dog has are between its toes.
12. Dogs are omnivorous; they need to eat more than just meat.
13. Dogs have twice as many ear muscles as people.
14. Dogs will be submissive to anyone they feel is higher up in the pack.
15. People have been keeping dogs for pets for 12,000 years.
16. A female dog carries her puppies for about 60 days before they are born.
17. It is a myth dogs are color blind; they actually see color, just not as vividly as a person.
18. Obesity is the number-one health problem in dogs.
19. Seventy percent of people sign their pets name on greeting/holiday cards.
- 1 x Chip Robot Intelligent Dog Toy