A square hole drill cannot be used on an electric drill, drill square holes need to fit a square hole drill drilling (mortise and tenon machine) to use. Mortise and tenon square hole drilled by the terrible + outer sleeve in the middle of the combination.
Hollow Chisel Mortise Drill Tool Gonna Make Your Handyman Life So Much Easier:
Why waste time and energy trying to chisel out at the square hole and get frustrated with your tools? This amazing Premium Square Hole Drill Tool will be your saving grace!
This Premium Square Hole Drill Tool helps you create your square holes effortlessly and perfectly. It helps to prevent frustration and saves your time as you complete your tasks.
- Woodworking square hole drill
- Reduce the labor intensity of construction workers, speed up the construction speed, reduce construction costs for construction, installation, renovation, decoration industries.
- Use matters: Square hole drill is mainly used for woodworking aspects.
- Various existing bits can only process a circular hole, the square hole cannot be processed, to machining square hole, must drill the hole or cutting the machine processed crude hole, then chisel made from artificial hand. The utility model in the hole drilled by the rotary body, while the impact of the use of hammer impact force transmitted to the outer body, the material crushing round hole and square headwall, one-time processing of a square hole, and the dust can be broken slag discharged from the tube.
- Using different specifications of the square hole drill, matching the appropriate power of the square hole machine, you can play a square hole to meet the requirements.
- Material: High-Speed Steel.
- Hardness: 56HRC.
- Clamping shank diameter:
1/4 INCH (6.4MM)
3/8 INCH (9.5MM)
9/16 INCH (14MM)
5/8 INCH (16MM)
- TYPE1: 1/4 INCH (6.4MM) + 3/8 INCH (9.5MM).
- TYPE2: 1/4 INCH (6.4MM) + 3/8 INCH (9.5MM) + 9/16 INCH (14MM).
- TYPE3: 1/4 INCH (6.4MM) + 3/8 INCH (9.5MM) + 9/16 INCH (14MM) + 5/8 INCH (16MM) .