Keychain Fire Starter Survival Tool
When venturing into the wild, a fire starter is one of the most valuable resources you should carry besides a fresh supply of water and a sharp blade.
The problem begins when your box of matches gets wet due to intemperate weather, or when your lighter quickly run out of butane. At this point, the situation can get dangerous, fast.
In such cases, a magnesium or ferrocerium fire starter is your best bet at keeping you warm through a cold night, cooking food and signaling for help if necessary.
- Unique Design: This multi-purpose key chain multitool integrated with a flint metal match lighter, a beer bottle opener and an EDC keychain.
- Utility Versatile: This keychain is a perfect tool as it combines utility and convenience, which making it a must-have hiking or camping gear for hunting, traveling and other outdoors activities.
- Durable: the flint starter and adjustable cotton can endure at least 10,000 strikes. Premium quality magnesium core striker.
- Great Gift Ideas: Free Mountaineering buckle Mini Flashlight and standby parts. It is designed very elegant and fancy, packed with an elegant gift box.
How To Add Kerosene
- Unscrew the bottom with a coin counterclockwise.
- Add kerosene vertically.
How To Use It
- Turn counterclockwise to pull out matches.
- Matches slide down on magnesium bars.
- Flame generation for fire.
Colors: Gold / Silver / Black
Fill The Fuel Type: Kerosene
Size: 3.54 in x 1.42 in x 0.67 in (9 cm x 3.6 cm x 1.7 cm)