Laser Tattoo Removal
Instantly remove any unwanted tattoos using our laser permanent tattoo removal at home!
Save hundreds of dollars and time with this amazing DYI tool. This all-in-one tool is amazing for your body AND wallet! Rather than spend tons of money getting a tattoo or mole removed, just do it yourself with this quick and easy spot removal tool.
Have a tattoo, mole AND freckles you want removed? Look no further! We have you covered on ALL fronts with this single pen!
Easy and comfortable to use, you’ll be able to pick it up and instantly start removing almost any skin tag, wart, freckle, dark spot, pigmentation, nevus, and more.
Adopted Microcomputer control, which is safe, fast and convenient, stainless steel spot pen is non-toxic, hygienic, and uneasy to rust for a secure use.
Save time and money, why spend thousands of dollars and hours of your time at a dermatologist when you can achieve the same results from the comfort of your home. Just make sure to follow the simple instructions (included) by holding down the OUT button on the device and lightly tapping over your target area.
Effective Result, Remove spot without burning the skin. Using high-tech, electric ion carbonation functions to instantly sweep freckles, age spot, and flat moles. Removal can be achieved quickly without bleeding, safe and side effects of medical cosmetic results.
- Home tattoo removal effectively help eliminate blemishes, tattoos, freckles, stains.
- With ionization technology, the power output is stable and reliable..
- It can carbonize stains through painless carbonization technology.
- Pure copper needle can be used without changing one year.
- There are 4 frequencies and 9 adjustable power levels.
- Electric Ion Technology: the unique ion technology will not let the user feel the electric current during using, no bleeding.
- Rechargeable: a single charge can be used more than five hours continuously. Convenient and easy to carry.
- Tattoo Facts: Tattooing is considered practically mainstream today but the truth us that it is still considered a subculture by some. There are still things we have to learn about it, from who are those that wear tattoos, to what is in the tattoo inks. Here are some interesting tattoo facts.
- Interesting Facts about Tattoos: Tattooing is a tradition old as humans and it was an object of pride and shame for thousands of years. People attitude about it changed and is still a matter of discussion. Here are some interesting facts about tattooing and you can make your own opinion.
- Tattoo Statistics: Here are some numbers tied to tattoos, tattooing, and people who love (or don't love) tattoos. They will give us a wider picture of this phenomenon that is as old as a human civilization. Find out more about tattoo statistics.
- Types of Tattoos: Like all art, tattooing also has different types that developed throughout the history. From practical and subjectively practical to purely esthetic (and some pure crazy), tattooing was used to fulfill human ideas.
- Styles and Techniques of Tattooing: The World is wide and while we are all humans and have similar ideas, tastes are different and solutions to problems don't have to be same. Because of all of that different techniques and styles in tattooing developed since we started tattooing each other some 12,000 years ago.
- Tattoo Health Risks: Tattooing industry is not too regulated and tattoo ink can cause health problems to those that are tattooed. These problems are rare but that is not a big consolation to those that have them. Read more about tattoo health risks and complications.