Mini Lathe Wood Turning Diy Hobby Machine Tool 100W
Woodturning is an interesting, creative, and artistic craft. While some woodworkers do it just for fun, for many others it is a full-time passion and profession.
Designed for the home DIY enthusiast, small and portable, a small, mini or what some woodturners refer to as the benchtop wood lathe, is the most preferred woodturning lathe for small projects.
If you are concerned that your creative aspirations will be scuppered by a smaller wood lathe, then have no fear. This mini lathe is excellent for creating more intimate and complex creations, such as turning pens, small bowls, goblets, boxes, beads, and birdhouses, and even smaller pieces of furniture. The smaller scale can also allow for more detail. They are great for more delicate projects.
This mini lathe bead machine is a well-made and durable lathe that provides you with a creative outlet for years to come. Variable speeds add flexibility and put you in control of the project, and a quiet, low vibration system makes it enjoyable and easy to work with—a solid choice.
Your imagination and patience are all you need to produce unlimited crafts using this Mini Lathe Wood Turning Machine.
- Power: 100W
- Maximum processing length: 140mm
- Maximum processing width: 50mm
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Maximum processing thickness: 50 mm
- Product size: 305*60*65mm
- Work way: manual
- Voltage: DC12-24V
- Input: 110V-24V AC~50/60Hz 1.3A Max
- Output: 12/15/16/18/19V 4.5A Max
- 20/24V 5A Max
- Adapter size: 113*53*35mm
- 1 x adapter
- 1 x machine
- 1 x 50mm Diamond Cutting Blade
- 1 x 50mm HSS Cutting Piece
- 1 x polishing wheel
- 5 x sandpaper
- 1 x caliper
- 1 x grinding rod
- 3 x drill
- 1 x cable
- 6 x carving blades
- 1 x diamond blade connecting joint
- 1 x high speed steel blade connecting joint
- 1 x drill chuck wrench
- 1 x Allen wrench
- 1 x beads fixed needle 1.5/2.0/ 2.5MM
- 1 x thread fixed needle